Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Graduation!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok so for my first post why wouldn't I put anything else but this album? So here it is Kanye West third album Graduation. Curtis will be uploaded in a second and nope I am not even going to compare the albums because they both go in completely different directions. But I will say in my opinion Late Registration tops Graduation.

That doesn't mean Gradation isn't good because it is truly a great work of music. Kanye delivered it just felt as if it was lacking a bit compared his late two albums but I suppose to you can chalk that up to over hype I ended up expected more from it than I got. There is some great productions on the album which is expected such as on songs like "I wonder" in which Kanye samples from "My song" by Labi Siffre. There are also songs that just don't fit the albums laid back feel and just are awkward for instance surprise collaboration with golden touch Lil Wayne back fires on "Barry Bonds" a random song about nothing at all but the two rappers letting their "swag" shine. As the title of the song hints at this guaranteed hit was a miss although i said Kanye's album have a pretty laid back feel this song was just too boring nothing like "We Major" which featured Nas.

Another song "Hot and Drunk Girls"......well lets not even talk about that one. In the end Kanye has given us yet another solid album well worth the listen and well worth the money! lol thats funnny in so many ways...anyways perhaps if kanye wasn't such a baby/girl/mama's boy I'd have a lil more respect for him...but thats another blog.
Graduation: Worth a wink and a thumbs up!
Kanye West: A Thumbs down!

Link: Kanye_West_-_Graduation__Retail__Explicit__Grouprip_.rar
(Link Down hit me up if you want it)

1 comment:

Corinthia said...

I agree...giggidy giggidy