Sunday, September 16, 2007

Welcome to my crazy world!

Yeahhh whats going on internet heads? welcome to my blog. The name is Enfluence and i'm just another music lover i'm here to give my not needed opinion on music and life just like the rest of ya'll. I hope ya'll come and leave comments doing the same. I'm going have songs up to download not just new exclusives but old one too that just need to heard and a disclaimer I listen to a lot of different genres so your gonna see a lot of different music posted up. But yeah I produce beats, write love songs, dance, and daydream about women ya know so i'm just ya typical 18 year old boy tryin to make through his first year of college. hopefully this really pops off cause i like to type, it makes my fingers feel good.....in a non weird way.

Myspace page: myspace.com/tahch

Music page: myspace.com/enfluence

3 comments:

Corinthia said...

cool but how come ya didn't leave your myspace url??

Enfluence said...

Fine lemme edit my post and add that.

Corinthia said...

Good jobbie job job!